We are the Bluembo team and our main goal is to create bright games for mobile devices. Our projects are exciting stories that will not leave children or adults indifferent!
We are currently looking for an experienced Game Designer who will enrich and complement the games with his experience, and together with the team will lead them to success.
- write documentation that is understandable to all project participants.
- develop game mechanics from the planning stage to the implementation of the idea.
- interact with developers, artists and designers (form technical tasks).
- develop and build schemes of game cycles, keep documentation of the GD.
- calculate game balance.
- develop monetization.
- plan and conduct A/B tests of developed game mechanics.
- plan and analyze project indicators.
- enter and configure game data.
- to mentor Junior and Middle GD.
- 2+ years of experience as a game designer in the role of Senior or Lead.
- experience in the release and operation of casual f2p projects.
- high level of knowledge and understanding of monetization of casual projects.
- experience working with the balance on a casual project.
- good knowledge of the f2p game market, understanding of modern gaming trends.
- the ability to clearly convey your thoughts to all team members, to accept feedback.
- knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation.
- comfortable working conditions, competitive salary, possibility to work remotely.
- flexible work schedule.
- the opportunity to participate in the full development cycle of a world-class gaming product.
- basic benefits (24 calendar days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave, as well as + 3 additional days off).
- medical Insurance
- compensation for the cost of a sports season ticket and payment for professional development courses of the employee's choice
- entertaining corporate meetings at least twice per year.
Work from anywhere you like!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and think you qualify, please send your Resume/CV