We are the Bluembo team and our main goal is to create bright games for mobile devices. Our projects are exciting stories that will not leave children or adults indifferent!
We are currently looking for an experienced 2D Artist whose functional responsibilities will be the development of graphics for mobile games.
- creating graphics for mobile games from concept to final render.
- 2+ years of experience developing graphics for commercial game projects.
- excellent graphics tablet skills and good knowledge of Photoshop.
- portfolio in casual gaming style (or similar).
Nice to Have
- knowledge and ability to use any of the 3D graphics development packages (ZBrush, Blender, 3D Studio Max, Maya, etc.) to simplify work.
- comfortable working conditions, competitive salary, possibility to work remotely.
- flexible work schedule.
- the opportunity to participate in the full development cycle of a world-class gaming product.
- basic benefits (24 calendar days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave, as well as + 3 additional days off).
- medical Insurance
- compensation for the cost of a sports season ticket and payment for professional development courses of the employee's choice
- entertaining corporate meetings at least twice per year.
Work from anywhere you like!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and think you qualify, please send your Resume/CV