We are the Bluembo team and our main goal is to create bright games for mobile devices. Our projects are exciting stories that will not leave children or adults indifferent!
We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our game development team.
- develop, test and maintain games, implementing features that best meet the needs of the game production team.
- writing high-quality code that is understandable to others in the team and corresponds to the general code of style.
- writing new game logic and constant improvement of existing functionality (support, optimization).
- implementation of innovations, technical solutions and improvement of the quality of implementation, productivity and ease of use of the game engine.
- implementation of new game functions and services in close cooperation with the content team of the project.
- 3+ years experience working with Unity.
- strong experience with C#
- excellent knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
- knowledge of game programming.
- availability of released products (3D/2D Unity 3D games).
- experience in developing and optimizing mobile games for Android/iOS.
- communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
Nice to Have
- knowledge of GoF patterns.
- experience with 3D scenes settings, light, shaders.
- knowledge of the English language at a sufficient level to read technical documentation.
- comfortable working conditions, competitive salary, possibility to work remotely.
- flexible work schedule.
- the opportunity to participate in the full development cycle of a world-class gaming product.
- basic benefits (24 calendar days of paid vacation per year, paid sick leave, as well as + 3 additional days off).
- medical Insurance
- compensation for the cost of a sports season ticket and payment for professional development courses of the employee's choice
- entertaining corporate meetings at least twice per year.
Work from anywhere you like!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and think you qualify, please send your Resume/CV